Join our members from across the world of education and benefit from an extensive range of language resources, our online community and specialist courses and seminars. You’ll also find learning materials and resources as well as all the links you need to point to exam curriculum and support. To get started, join us today.
Who is NALA?
- a long-established association for those who provide advice, support, training and inspection in the languages field
- entirely independent but working closely with other specialist agencies and organisations
- highly regarded nationally for the expertise, experience and judgement of our members
- influential in the development of national and local policy
What do we believe in?
- the importance of learning languages for all ages and for society at large
- the association having a positive impact on standards and quality
Who is eligible to apply?
Any languages professional who
- provides advice, support, training and/or inspection in the field of teaching languages; and
- shares the association’s beliefs.
Our current membership includes employed, self-employed and retired members.
If you would like to submit an application, you’ll find the information on this page.